Correct two scripts
We have a website on opencart 2
We wrote a script importing goods from our file, but under php 5.6, it worked
Then abandoned the site, now decided to restore, but already on php7
The script of import goods swears on the mysql_connect, ie apparently need to rewrite under php7
Second, more complex - we wrote a module that looks for us products without pictures, turns to Google, then Yandex on apies and picks up on the name of the picture, and we manually either "assign" it, or ask to look for more.
Accordingly, he also stopped working (most likely api has long changed php7).
It needs to be fixed, too.