Web programmer for projects at CMS Wordpress
At the moment, the development department has a lot of interesting tasks, and the same number is preparing for the transfer. In this regard, we are looking for a responsible, active and hard-working specialist.
Only for a long-term and productive relationship!
- Develop and support sites on CMS Wordpress
- Stretching the finished layout and its refinement
- Integration into new module/widget/plug-in projects with subsequent setup
- Integrating projects with third-party services
Refinement of existing and development of new functionality on cms Wordpress sites
- Testing the functionality of modules/pages on websites
- Management (creation, setting, monitoring, testing) interactive modules on the site, such as feedback forms, mailing, ask-0, etc.
- Help with SEO optimization tasks
- Analysis of work on the project, proposals for improvement, planning for the further development of the project
- Advice and assistance to junior specialists
Experience with CMS Wordpress
Experience with Git
- A great desire to develop and move forward with the team
High self-organization and responsibility for the result
- A friendly team of like-minded people who are moving towards a common goal, love their work and are always ready to support
- A huge number of interesting, non-standard tasks
- Transparent pay, implying growth along with the growth of your competence. Its a clear system of motivation.
- Payouts twice a month
As a test task, we will pass one existing task and pay for it, if successful.
We thought for a long time what word to pick up - care.
We want our employees to be concerned about the company and customers.
What does that mean? Not to chase the quantity, but to appreciate the quality of work. Rejoice not paid by customers accounts, and their smiles. Do not work strictly from call to call, but to stay longer when your help is really needed. Respect your colleagues and participate in the life of the team.
We are looking for not just an employee, we want a long and serious relationship.